Due to a teaching contract,
I won't be accepting new tutor students until May 2018.
ONLINE TUTOR LESSONS WITH PEGGY LEE
Learner-Centered Lessons are...
- Tailored to Your Learning Goals
- Scheduled at Your Convenience
Each Session includes...
- Sentence Pattern Drills
- Corrective Feedback
- Supplementary Study Materials
All You Need is...
- Computer or Tablet Computer
- Internet Connection
- Skype Account
Peggy holds a Master of Chinese as a Second Language from National Taiwan Normal University. She was a Fulbright Chinese instructor at University of Arkansas - Fort Smith. She also taught at Wake Forest University from 2017 to 2018.
TERMS OF SERVICE
1) Rates are only applicable to one student.
2) All rates and policy terms of service are subject to change without prior notice by PeggyTeachesChinese.
3) Session(s) will be deducted in the following circumstances:
- Rescheduling or Cancelling appointed session(s) without a 24-hour notification.
- Student is absent during the appointed session(s); I will be online for the duration of the lesson regardless of students' attendance. Please make sure that you installed the latest version of Skype and your internet connection and other equipments work properly before each session. Please visit Tutorial Setup to see how to ensure Skype works properly on Windows or Mac.
4) From the time of first purchase, you will have up to 12 months to use your credits with PeggyTeachesChinese. After which time, those credits become void. I apologize for any inconveniences. Thank you for your understanding and support!
- Reminder to Students: For students of countries that institute Daylight Saving Time(DST), please pay attention to the time change.